Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's a start

Going to try this with just a couple people first before driving everyone I know insane with repeated failures to launch. Now you must wonder whether I think that much or that little of you to have selected you as a test subject! :)

OK, seems I've been bad about keeping everyone up-to-date on what's happening with Tessa and the (yet-to-be-born) babies. The problem is, I don't know who really wants daily updates, who wants to know when big things happen, and who really only want to hear when the babies are born. So, you can choose your level of info with the baby blog--subscribe if you want a day-to-day report (hopefully 9 out of 10 blogs will merely say "no news is good news"), or you can just bookmark it and check when you feel like it. And, if you don't need to know until they're born, then you'll probably hear it through the grapevine from one of the blog readers or get a separate birth announcement, so you really don't need to do anything.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! It works. Pain in my butt but it works!! Hope you guys are good!!! Blog some more! I want to read more!!! Pics too!! Check out my bebo.. http://zenmama701.bebo.com

You can make it for friends only! You know I am all about the pics!! La

Deanna said...

I was going to suggest you do a blog as I didn't want to bug you constantly but wondered how things were going.

The best way for us is to RSS a feed to your blog, which I have already done! Then you don't even have to check but download new posts to all your favorite blogs at once. www.feedreader.com is free and a good one (no junk with it.)

Good luck!

Sean and Tessa Henry (plus 3) said...

I knew someone--likely Deanna, the blogmaven--would point out the RSS feed potential. I didn't want to scare anyone away any friends/family who were new to the blogosphere with that option!

You had to be invited to view the blog, but did you have to create an account?