Alllllriiiiighhhtttt! We made it to March! Last night at midnight was the last dose of the meds Tessa was on to keep the contractions away (no signs of them coming back, yet!) and tonight was the last class we were signed up for (breastfeeding for multiples). So, we are set!! (OK, not really, we still don't have a crib or dresser and there's still 30+ boxes of comics in the nursery, but that's neither here nor there!!)
Still got a lot of work piled up (work work, not house work or baby work). I honestly know I'm not going to finish the high priority stuff and someone is going to get stuck finishing it off--and yet it's still keeps coming!! I just wish we could take assignment #1, focus all my energies on that, and *if* I finish, then give me something else. The piling on is just stressing me out.
Bought Tessa some nice "nursing jammies" for the trip to the hospital and postpartum. I thought it'd be nice to get her something special. I may just post a photo once I take one.
So, any day now. (and the "induce" date has been set for March 14, so hell or highwater, we're going to be parents in less than two weeks!)
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment