Since this was set up as a pregnancy progress blog, I'm thinking that I'll take it down now unless I get enough posted comments saying that you'd like to see periodic updates on the girls. So, give me your "yea" or "nay" and we'll see where it goes from there.
Here's an update--
The girls had their 2 week check up yesterday. They’re both doing very well. They both gained 9 oz in the last week, which means they’ve now regained their birth weight and then some. That’s good because now instead of having to feed them every 2-3 hours (which made for hellish nights), we only need to feed them when they want it (though 4 hours is the max between feedings). Last night, though, they were both being fuss-muffins and didn’t let us sleep more than an hour or two at a time. I don’t think they were both asleep at the same time (allowing us to sleep) until after 3:00 am. Kate's lost her umbilical cord stump, but Corey still has hers.
Tessa’s mom and dad were in town for a week, having left yesterday morning. It was a good visit. We didn’t go anywhere or do anything, just stuck around the house. They helped out a lot with cooking, cleaning, errands, and feeding/changing/holding the babies. A couple of times they watched the girls while we took naps or ran to the store, once while Tessa and I went to her obgyn. Now we’re on our own again! Eeek!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like hearing how things are going and seeing pictures. If you took down the blog, you'd just be giving the same info in an email, so why not keep it up? No one expects daily updates!
Anonymous was Lib, I hit the button too soon :-)
Post a Comment