Friday, March 2, 2007

March 2

Tessa may or may not have been having contractions in the night and early morning. Nothing painful, though. We were on the ready, but nothing materialized. By the afternoon she was fine enough that I could take off from the house for a couple hours on a business trip (40% business, 60% socializing with an old work friend--you know who you are!!). After that, we went out for a lovely dinner for two at Subway (Tessa was hankering--not craving--a tuna sub), then had a fruitless search for dressers at the RoomStore, USA Baby, and Target. Babies-R-Us was already a miss earlier in the week. Our crib did come in today and we're hoping to pick it up and set it up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I ate SO MANY tuna subs when I was pregnant!

Glad to hear all is well. You're getting so close!